The 22nd annual Journeys conference in combination with the co-located DITA North America conference is hosted by the Center for Information-Development Management (CIDM). As an exhibitor, we hope that you will share in the significant professional and business benefits of these conferences. We are a community of people who believe that international standards, structured content, reuse capabilities, and multiple media delivery are the directions of the future.
These conferences are organized as a 3-day event. These events will primarily attract managers and project leads responsible for making product decisions for their organizations. Our sincere hope is that by co-locating the two conferences, your opportunities will be greatly improved. Presenting your product at this year’s Journeys conference allows you to show participants your products first-hand and, just as important, to hear their concerns about what they want the products to do.
Please view the conference prospectus to gain more insight into CIDM, the conference format, and attendee profiles.
All commercial vendors wishing to present a commercial-free presentation at the conference must also register to exhibit.
Benefits to Exhibitors
- All social functions are held in the exhibitor area
- Participation in the exhibitor reception on Monday night, September 21, where participants can leisurely visit your table and discuss your product in-depth
- An exhibitor table with a draped tablecloth, electrical outlets, and internet
- Full-color logo on the website and listing as an exhibitor in the conference mobile app
- One page flyer to be posted within the mobile app and post-conference website **
- A maximum of two (2) free registrations
** Provided all submission deadlines are met
Responsibilities of Exhibitors
- Participation at the conference
- Notice of and link to the conference web site on your corporate web site
- Emailing conference electronic announcement to your contacts
- Direct contact with potential attendees to encourage participation to ensure a successful number of conference participants
Exhibitor Request Form
For more information and pricing about becoming an exhibitor, please fill out the form below and you will be contacted. Exhibit space is limited so reserve your table now!
If cancellation is necessary, we will refund your exhibitor fee, less a $200 administrative fee if you cancel more than six weeks in advance. We will refund 50% of the conference exhibitor fee for cancellations made less than six weeks in advance. If you do not attend and do not notify us of your cancellation, there is no refund.